Pick a language to read our adventures in

Thursday 5 September 2013

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Mac here today and wow, Maisie and I have really been put through our paces the last few days!

Our family have been building up our stamina for longer walks and we're all enjoying the excercise, but when we get home, we're exhausted! It's like they don't want us to be full of beans when we go out for our final walk of the night! The other week Maisie and I spotted a cat running across the road and we woke all the neighbours with our barking. Since we've been going for longer walks the moggies are now getting away with it because we have no energy left to argue with them.

While I trot rather nicely on the lead, Maisie is a bit of a puller. She doesn't fully understand that if she walks nicely the walk will be a lot more comfortable for her. This will soon stop though because Mum has ordered a Halti for her. I'm not sure she's going to like it but if it makes our humans happier I guess it's okay, just keep it off of me!

Detective Mac is also on the case of the missing ball. You see, yesterday evening after my dinner I started playing in the garden with a small rubber ball. I refused to give it up even when I went back in the house and everytime my family tried to get it off me I put it as back into my mouth as possible so they couldn't get it. I turned away for one second when Mum offered me a treat and when I turned back, it was gone! I don't understand what happened, I looked all around and I still haven't been able to find it. If anyone has any leads on this mysterious disappearance, please let me know....well, wait until tomorrow morning when I might have a bit more energy!

Mac


No comments:

Post a Comment