Pick a language to read our adventures in

Wednesday 7 August 2013

Hello World

We thought it was about time we introduced ourselves to the world of the Internet. My name is Mac and along with my pal Maisie and we are both retired greyhounds. Earlier today we adopted a family of humans and we are just back from our very first walk of the neighbourhood. Our new family have very kindly provided two memory foam beds for me but nothing for Maisie! Although the carpet is much nicer than the floor of our old kennel so Maisie is happy to curl up on the floor.

We are still very excited to be in our new home and have discovered a great new invention called television. I'm not too bothered by it myself but Maisie informs me that Peter Andre has a very lickable face.

All of the excitement today has put us behind on our work as professional couch potatoes so we'd better go and catch up on some serious relaxation.

Until next time here are some photos of our adventures today. Do excuse our lack of skills with posting our pictures in a chronological order,  this is our first post and we're still trying to figure out how everything works.

Mac & Maisie

I have 2 really comfortable memory foam beds to sleep on, I feel like I've died and gone to doggy heaven.


 Maisie on the other hand has to lie on the floor,  I wonder what happened to her bed?
 The thought of finally finding our forever home makes us smile a lot
 And going for a walk in a new place always makes us happy
 The car journey was very exciting,  so many sights and smells to take in.
Although we'll miss all the dogs and humans at Greyhound Rescue Fife we know that today was the start of a new adventure and we can't wait to see what happens next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment